Joseph E. Broyles, M.D.
Dr. Broyles has a special interest in cartilage regeneration, a procedure that utilizes your body’s own stem cells to regrow lost cartilage and has completed a clinical trial with 21 knee patients. Learn more about knee treatment.
- Tulane University, Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Cum Laude, 1992
- LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport, Medical Degree, Honors 1996
- Internship and Residency, John Peter Smith Hospital, Ft. Worth, Texas 1996-2001
- Fellowship in Total Joint Replacement, St. Louis, Missouri under Dr. Leo Whiteside, an internationally recognized expert in hip and knee replacement surgery, 2001-2002
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Louisiana Orthopedic Association
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
Schedule an Appointment
Select another physician from the list below:
Orthopedic SurgeonsAlan C. Schroeder, M.D.Arthur E. Hess, M.D.C. Chambliss Harrod, M.D.Charles S. Walker, M.D.David M. Pope, M.D.Gerard L. Murtagh, M.D.Joseph E. Broyles, M.D.Kevin P. McCarthy , M.D.Lawrence J. Messina, M.D.Michael A. Frierson, M.D.
PodiatristsO. Christian Hall, D.P.M.Patrick B. Hall, D.P.M.
PhysiatristChristopher L. Belleau, M.D.